Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scarlett Johansson

Breaking news this morning reports that a rabid Scarlett Johansson fan paid $40,100 for a date with the actress, where he will very likely be greeted with numerous security guards ready to pound the crap out of him should he so much as look in the lovely Scarlett's direction.

Scarlett, it seems, is a bit of a star, you see. I'm still not entirely sure why - her recent performance in The Other Boleyn Girl was flat and did nothing but prove Natalie Portman a far superior actress - but all the same she's getting a bit of attention. Woody Allen is even doing a bit of Scarlett-love now he's making shit movies.

Which brings me to Scarlett's upcoming project -- He's Just Not That Into You, based on the New York Time's bestseller of the same name. So, I know I digress, but really, I still get giddy at the idea someone can write a book that basically says 'Der, you're totally fug, he doesn't want you' and people will buy it! I love the USA.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Milkcrate makes me smile.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohan said...

She takes laxatives, wears her long bra and a panty girdle and thats how she keeps her girlish (milkmaid) figure.

Ffarff said...

i still believe Napoleon Dynamite was in Girl With A Pearl Earring.
[clicky-clicky picture linky!]
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5921/dynamitewithapearlearrich4.jpg

Anonymous said...

I don't like her.