Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tori F*%#ing Spelling

Tori Spelling refuses to stop cursing in front of her young children, because she uses expletives to express herself. The former Beverly Hills, 90210 star insists she doesn't need to curb her swearing in front of her one-year-old son Liam - because she uses bad language in an innocent manner. She says: "I'm kind of a little girl potty mouth because I say it with such vulnerability. I don't have to censor myself in front of my son, it's not that bad."

Im a little confused, Tori. How can it be innocent? Isn't that the point of a swearsie to be rude?
Do you cry when you swear? Is that being vulnerable?

Are you trying to be cute by saying "I'm kind of a little girl potty mouth" because we've all seen your face. You cant fool anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.