Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog of the Week - The Black Oven.

"I want to bake but I'm just too Evil"

Does this sound familiar?

Well, if so, this blog is for you.

During my daily Boing Boing trudging I was stopped by a skeletal hand reaching up from the ground, wrapping it's bleach white knuckles around my ankle.

'Todd!' I said, "Cut that out!"

Then, as I looked back to the computer screen, I laid my eyes on the most gloomily delectable cupcake I had ever seen.



"Le Petit Gateau du Les Legions Noire - Traditional cupcakes inspired by untraditional black metal.

In a perfect world everything would be as stark and void of color as these cupcakes. They are baneful in their absolute disdain for your tastelessness, and are true misanthropes as far as baked goods go. "

It's called - The Black Oven - Immaculate Confections Succumbed to Northern Darkness.

So, take a break from burning that kitten and make yourself some cookies.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)