Monday, May 25, 2009

Blog of the Week

Yep! It's much anticipated return is now upon us!

This one is an oldy be a goody. We here at Milkcrate HQ fully advocate the writing of clever notes in place of open, honest communication. Just the other day I was thrilled when I found a set of missing chopsticks under Jake's desk while he was out. Gleefully, I scribbled a little post-it note and left it on his laptop - "Jake, why are my chopsticks under your desk?!". Ahhh. The sastifaction was almost too much!

We're also particularly fond of the passive aggressive Facebook status updates, like 'kant we all just chill wtf', 'awkward' and this.

So for those into clever notes and passive aggressiveness, get yourself over to www.passiveaggressivenotes.com and enjoy.

3 comments:

Jake said...

That's really wonderful. I mean, I'm truly impressed. What a great, productive use of your time.

Nikki Maloo said...

Much like leaving comments on Milkcrate's blog?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I love that site! So funny :)